Welcome to the home of FalconView™ Development. This area is for discussion of development of tools using and used by FalconView™.
- Join the discussions on the discussion boards
- Browse Answered Questions from our old wiki.
If you are just browsing or trying to get your arms around developing with FalconView here are some starting points:
- New FV Overlay Architecture - Information on Creating Plugin Overlays Using the new FalconView 4.2.1 Architecture
- GetTheSdk - The formal SDK documentation and the instructions for access to the PFPS developer tools
- DotNetDev - For discussing issues with the developing in ".NET"
- Getting Started - Some slides showing the basics of interfacing to FalconView™ using COM and Visual Basic
- ILayerEditor3 - FalconView™ 4.x interface allowing direct access to the Map Device Context and projection information
- MapType - Adding support for reading and displaying new types of background maps
- New Feature Request - If you think there is an important function missing in the SDK
- New Projects - Tell people about the projects you are developing or ask for help or suggestions on projects you are thinking about writing.
- Route Server - Component of PFPS used by FalconView™ and CFPS to calculate information about a planned route.
- Sample Code in various languages
- See the KMLDrawingLibrary if you want to draw KML.